ISE tools to use SMP?

Does anybody know if ISE tools (bitgen, par, map, etc.) could utilize dual-core CPU's to speed up their process? I am using a P4EE 3GHz on an SMP-enabled Linux system. The tools are reported to use only 50% of the CPU time.

Reply to
praetorian

I am using it on Windows on an SMP machine and never more than one processor is executing the code at any given time. Sad but true.

--
Marco