ISE project with a Microblaze submodule: timing constrains warning

I have an ISE project where I have a Microblaze submodule, containing 2 CPUs. When I try to make timing constrains a warning popps up:

This is not true. I have only one instance of my dual processorcore.

Is it safe to ignore this warning?

What can I do to prevent this warning?

Raymond

Reply to
Raymond

I had the same message. It never caused any problems and I continued for weeks that way. I corrected it by creating a new project and moving all my code into it. Message went away.

Steve

Reply to
Steve