ISE Evaluation version

Is there anything that would stop the same version of ISE Evaluation being reloaded onto the same PC or another PC once the 60 days evaluation period had lapsed to begin a new 60 days?

Gerald

Reply to
Gerald

Hallo gerald,

This is not recommended.You may use ISE webpack freely as long as you want.You may download it from

Cheers, Monica

Reply to
Monica

It's an interesting question though. I can't remember what exactly happens when I installed my ISE. Does the SW get a validation from the Web or something or would a fresh installation simply work again on another machine? If so it's a bit weak of Xilinx since they charge so much for ISE Foundation.

Rog.

Reply to
Roger