ISE and BaseX for Linux?

Though I will be using the webpack that ships with the Spartan-3 intially, I am somewhat interested in the Linux version of BaseX or Linux that I've been reading about. With version 6.3, is the Linux version now native (not WINE)? Also, does it provide all of the features of the Windows version?

Reply to
Pepper Orlando

ISE has been Linux native since 6.1. The reason that webpack isn't offered in a Linux native version has to do with the licensing of package used to port the Windoze GUI to Linux. There was a thread, in this newsgroup, on this topic a few weeks ago, supposedly Xilinx is moving to a new toolkit in 7.1 which hopefully won't have the same licensing problems as the current toolkit.

Reply to
B. Joshua Rosen