ise 9.2 fatal error

hello,

we are trying to compile a v5 sx95t running 9.2 on linux red hat 9, but we are unable to pass the map step (ngdbuild went fine)

any clue ?

cheers Vincent

Release 9.2.01i - Map J.33 Copyright (c) 1995-2007 Xilinx, Inc. All rights reserved. Using target part "5vsx95tff1136-1". FATAL_ERROR:Portability:PortDynamicLib.c:358:1.27 - dll open of library failed due to /common/soft/xilinx9.2i_lnx/virtex5/bin/lin/libMapRain.so: undefined symbol: _ZN17pktba_TaskManager9openPCubeEP13XCad_CadModelP7Xdm_TxnRPK10Xdm_DesignR9pk sba_Log. Process will terminate. For more information on this error, please consult the Answers Database or open a WebCase with this project attached at

make[1]: *** [module_top_map.ncd] Error 91

Reply to
dude

Vincent,

I suspect that there is an installation issue or environment variable problem. J.33 is an internal build code that translates to the 9.1i build (no service packs). For a 9.2.01i build, the internal build code should be J.37. Is it possible that you have one install on top of another?

-David

Reply to
davide