ISE 8.2i and EDK 8.1i

Okay here's my problem,

My company got a dev board from Avnet with a Xilinx Virtex 4 FX12 FPGA on it.

So Xilinx sends us ISE 8.2i to use per our lisense.

Avnet sends us EDK 8.1i to use.

They won't work together! I get an error everytime I try to start up either XPS or EDK. Avnet says they sent me the most up to date version of the software that they have, and to download EDK 8.2i from the Xilinx website, but I can't find anywhere on their website to acutally download it!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Wade

Reply to
polkid

You should be able to download ISE 8.1i from the xilinx web site. Its either that or wait for EDK 8.2i to come out.

-Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cunningham

EDK 8.2 and EDK 8.2 SP1 ar both out since yesterday

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats