ISE 7.1 service packs

Hi all, I just received a copy of ISE7.1, I removed the old 6.3 and installed it. I also installed the service pack 1 I had downloaded months ago.

Now I'm experimenting lots of problems (ISE7.1 is a very crap, it should be an alpha release, not a 'stable' version), so I think I'll try installing newer fix.

I read that service packs are cumulative, can I install the last service pack even if I already installed service pack 1? do you reccomend this operation? (I had some problems with a 6.1 release, after installing service_pack/ip_update/mx_lib_update I couldn't simulate some projects.

Reply to
Nemesis

Download service pack 4 from Xilinx site and install it.

Marco

Reply to
Marco