ISE 6.1.03i Linux...

Hi all,

I have installed ISE 6.1.03i, and I can't get impact to program my development board, using the parallel port... in the cable setup all the options other than the serial interface is unavailable. the board and parallel interface work under windows.. and with VMWare... Thanks for your help

Fouad

Reply to
Fouad

I've just been going through the same process. The older parallel cable is not supported under linux in ISE 6.1. Apparently we'll have to wait for 6.2.

There are some previous posts > Hi all,

--
Andrew Greensted            Department of Electronics
Bio-Inspired Engineering    University of York, UK