Is there anyboay work on the subject with the embeded system in the fpga?

Now I want to implement a arm core in the xilinx v4 or v2,but I can't get the soft ip core,anybody konw how to get the free soft ipcore,thanks! Also If I choose the hardcore from alter or xilinx,which is better?And what I need list below:an embeded hardcore(with some peripheral devices) and pci-express interface .with the price and performence,which is better?and the cpu core I need do'nt need high speed.

Reply to
bjzhangwn