Is there an easy way to get a list of unused pin in ML300?

Hi, I am using a Xilinx V2P7 chip on ML300 board, for my design to work I need to use some spare pins which are not connecting to on board devices. As the chip has so many pins, I wonder if there is an easy way to find out which pins are spare? Any implementation tool gives me such info?

Thanks.

Reply to
QiDaNei

Take a look at your .pad report file in the synthesis directory. It will indicate which pins are unused ( not separate from used), but still easily readable.

--
Regards,
John Retta