Is it possible to define a preprocessor macro in Xilinx ISE

Is it possible to define a macro through the GUI of ISE or by any command line means? I mean, just like we give a +define+MACRO_NAME along with a verilog compilation commandline in Modelsim or in NC verilog. How do I do it? As, otherwise, it becomes quite messy affair of commenting and uncommenting lines containing `define in the source code. Xilinx Answer records don't seem to have anything on this.

Regrds Swarna

Reply to
Swarna B