Is "Insight IJC-02" and "Xilinx parallel download cable" the same?

When looking at this schematic:

And comparing with the pcb layout of Insight jtag IJC-02 parallel port dongle. They seem to be the same thing. Is that so .. ?

Any catches with it?, I saw some posts about removing C1 and unnecessary filtering. I assume that it's powered from the circuit to be programmed, and thus using the 74HC125D capability to withstand +5V while powering it from a lower voltage to make it's outputs compatible with the +2.5V or

+3.3V circuit.

(maybe next project will be Ethernet PHY+CPLD+Jtag :-)

Reply to
kgll8ss