Is anyone has experience to share OPB for 2 PowerPC in MPMC2 core

It seems there is problem with OPB in MPMC2 core. PPC will dead when 2 PPC share OPB peripherals in MPMC2 core

Reply to
js

Yes, and it's "almost" confirmed by Xilinx. This bug is from the very begining. I was hoping that latest MPMC2 release fixes it, but it is not. We are force to use PLB2OPB bridge for now.

Reply to
leevv