iru1209 regulator

Hello all,

i have a design finished a few month ago, that is working fine on a xc2s200-pq208, but when i port it to a xc3s400-tq144, it ain't work most of the time (depends on the synthesis process) even with lowest frequencies for a single clock and a given period constraint.

Now, i wonder, if this is due to wrong regulators. Are there any other good guys here, using those? (If yes, please, tell me Package and Size of Fpga too. :-)

much thanks in advance walther

Reply to
waltherz

I don't know what you mean by "wrong regulators". You do know that the S2 (Spartan II) power supply voltages are not the same as the S3 (Spartan 3) power voltages, don't you? For example, the S2's Vccint is 2.5v and the S3's Vccint is 1.2v. Check the Xilinx web site for documentation.

-Dave Pollum

Reply to
Dave Pollum

Hi Dave,

of course, i read the xilinx papers very often. I only need to know if they are well suited to get closer to my issue.

walther

Reply to
waltherz