IPIF

Hello!

I am using an Virtex-II Pro Development Board. I have written my own OPB-Slave-IPIF and included it into a design created by the EDK. As long as the IPIF was very simple everything worked without problems, but now the READ-Operations (direction: from IPIF to PPC) don't work any longer, because the PPC doesn't recognize my xferAck-Signal. In Software on the PPC I use the XIo_In32 and XIo_Out32 functions, in Hardware (IPIF) I use the signals OPB_Clk, OPB_RNW, OPB_Select, OPB_Adr, OPB_DBus, Slv_DBus and Slv_xferAck.

Does somebody know, how I can solve this problem?

Thanx, Norbert

Reply to
Norbert Abel

Have you created a testbench and simulated the design? If not, then that is the way to solve the problem.

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).
Reply to