IOSTANDARD LVDS_25 Error after upgrade to ISE 9.2i

Hey everyone,

I just recently upgraded from ISE 8.2i to 9.2i (service pack 1) and now i'm getting an error in my UCF file. Error appears while running map.

ERROR:Pack:946 - The I/O component "o_ddr_clk" has an illegal IOSTANDARD value. Components of type IOB do not support IOSTANDARD LVDS_25. Please correct the IOSTANDARD property value.

Here's the part of the UCF file it's referring to:

NET "o_ddr_clk" IOSTANDARD = LVDS_25;

As far as i knew (or could check online today) LVDS_25 is still a valid IOSTANDARD value for Virtex II Pro (which is what im using).

Anyone else get a similar error after an upgrade to 9.2.01i or heard of anything like this?

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
robquigley