Interrupt Handler page missing in from software platform settings in XPS 9.2i

I am trying to port an application from ISE/EDK 8.1i to 9.2i. Everything is going well except for one thing - the page in Software Platform Settings for specifying the interrupt handler is missing.

To start, the EDK project is instantiated within an ISE project as a subcomponent. I created the new EDK project from scratch using BSB, and assigned three serial ports, a SPI interface, a couple of GPIO registers, and a hardware timer. The wizard added the interrupt and reset controller. I have two active interrupts routed to the interrupt controller - one from the SPI interface and one from the timer.

I attempted to manually add the interrupt handler lines to the MSS file, but no go. The application builds just fine, and goes through early initialization just fine, but hangs the first time it attempts to do something that would cause an interrupt to fire. (specifically, the first time it attempts to write to the SPI DAC) I have rebuilt both the hardware and the BSP & libraries several times. Everything builds just fine - but I still don't get the page for interrupts.

Notably, all of the interrupt options in the microblaze IP core are grayed out, which indicates that maybe the interrupts are somehow disabled in the core, but I can't imagine how.

I've had this problem before in EDK 8.2i, but I don't recall how I fixed it then.

Thanks!

-Seth

Reply to
radarman

Hi,

Refer to the

page for the solution, We have to now set the interrupts in the application code

regards Madhu

Reply to
MadhuPankaj11