Internship/Co-op

Hello

I had posted once before in July Sorry to spam the group again.

I am looking for an internship/Co-op for Spring 2004 in the field of FPGA /ASIC design, computer architecture design.

I am a grad student in Comp Engg at UW-Madison.

Over the last 5 months I have designed completely in Verilog 2 ARM cores.(a super scalar version and a basic 5 stage pipelined ARM core) as part of my Research work on Reconfigurable computing and have working FPGA's for the same.

I have strong Verilog/VHDL programming skills.

I also have a strong archietcture and Embedded systems course/project background

I am looking for a suitable FPGA/ digital systems design internship/co-op from January to August.

I would be glad to forward my resume to you if there is any vacancy. Thanks Kartik

Reply to
KaRtiK