internal logic signal to global routing resource in QII?

Dear All,

I have a signal that enters to my MAX7000 Altera (nDS). This signal pass throught two D series flip-flops (synchronizer). I would like to assing a global routing signal for the output of the synchronizer. How to do that in QII and MAX7000, is it possible for the MAX7000S?. Any idea or recomendation?

And also, the QII soft. recommends me to use a synchronizer also for the Reset Signal. If I use a syncronizer for the reset signal, should I connect the reset/presets of the D Flip-flops of the other synchronizers to the synchronized reset or to the not synchronized or not connect at all?.

Thanks a lot and best regards,

javi

Reply to
javid