internal clock

In my chip I need seperate internal clock.

can any one suggest how to implement internal clock using verilog.

Reply to
hirenshah.05

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Altera MAX2, Lattice MachXO,EC,XP

do provide direct access to onchip oscillator - check out the datasheets

Spartan3, Virtex4 and (some other virtex) also do have on chip oscilator but Xilinx has decided to prevent the regular user to gain access to this resource so the only solution for Xilinx FPGAs is to use in fabric oscillator. This can be implemented by different means. One example infabric oscillator IP core can be downloaded from the link below

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats