Interfacing the DAC0808 to FPGA

Hello, I m building a Function generator using an FPGA!! I m almost done wid the Coding part in VHDL. I'd just like some help regarding the interfacing of DAC0808 with the FPGA. Also how th output Amplitude variation can be done.!!!

Reply to
Hrishi

You can do this using a seperate DAC and use it as a reference and/or a programmable gain amplifier. This will help to maintain the resolution of the signal generating DAC. Programmable gain amplifiers with bandwidths up to 60MHz are available for reasonable prices.

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel