Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Interfacing Spartan3 FPGA to 5V PCI
July 29, 2006, 1:40 pm
rate this thread
Re: Interfacing Spartan3 FPGA to 5V PCI
I tried to search for the document that you're referring but i cant
find it, do you have the reference no. of the document?
I have read some other document:
which tells it is needed to have an external resistor for 5V
BTW, what does that document says about 5V signalling?
- » In a function, how to I do bit-extension on temp variables:
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Can I get 840HZ from a Xilinx Spartan-3's DCM? Phase locked?
- — Previous thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays