Interface Wi-Fi with FPGA

Hi,

I've made a lot of research recently on the best way to integrate a wi-fi connection to my FPGA system. I've identified a few possibilities:

1) Wi-Fi single-chip solution (e.g.:
2) Wi-Fi embedded module (e.g.:
3) Wi-Fi SDIO or CF card (e.g.:

Manufacturers for two first options have been reluctant to share datasheets as well as information on how to acquire chips/evaluation boards. Therefore the third option is my best bet so far since I can buy a Wi-Fi card anywhere. However, I still need to figure out how the device works! Again, manufacturers don't release that kind of information.

Anyone had success adding Wi-Fi connectivity to your FPGA design? Your inputs please.

Regards, Gabriel

Reply to
Gabster