Integration of modules

Hi everybody, I have implemented a SDRAM Controller in Spartan 3s400.I already have another working core inside the same FPGA. when i try to implement my design with this, my device is not detected atall. In am in a very high pressure to complete this task. Can anybody help me please.

Thanks, Amir.

Reply to
Amirtham

Hi everybody, I have implemented a SDRAM Controller in Spartan 3s400.I already have another working core inside the same FPGA. when i try to implement my design with this, my device is not detected atall. In am in a very high pressure to complete this task. Can anybody help me please.

Thanks, Amir.

Reply to
Amirtham

Amirtham schrieb:

Simulate you design - including SDF backannotation. Break your design into smaller components, Test these components. Feed interesting signals to output pins / LEDs. Generate Signals, that allow you decide, if a part is working or not.

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Hildebrandt

This is a simulated design & having no problem.

Reply to
Amirtham

This is a simulated design & having no problem. amir

Reply to
Amirtham