Integrate VHDL Cores in Microblaze (Spartan 3E Starter Kit)

Hi, I am trying to integrate a ps2 core (for Keyboard) to Microblaze with the Create/Import Wizard. I cannot get this integration since an error occur from "Sys_clk_pin".

The question is the following?

How can I incorporate VHDL code to a design with MIcroblaze, because I have a Microblaze system with a program.c and a vhdl core and I want to download both to the Spartan 3E.

Thanks, and sorry for my English.

Reply to
Pablo