Instantiation of BUFGMUX

Hello,

I have to instantiate a Xilinx BUFGMUX manually (VHDL), since Precision Synthesis doesn't infer it in this situation. The signal, which is the input for the BUFGMUX, is driven by a clock divider.

The example in

doesn't work.

How can I make the instantiation, but in such a way, that there is no need for special treatment depending on simulation or synthesis.

Tom

Reply to
Thomas Reinemann