Installation of Xlinx

Hi,

I have just installed Xilinx5.1i on a pc running Win2000 with SP4. After the installation and reboot the machine, the pc goes to the blue screen. I reboot it again, it is still in the blue screen and I can't go to safe mode.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Please help.

Regards

Renping Liu

Reply to
News sender

Have a look at Xilinx's Answers Database specifically answer 14782

.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. Xilinx Xperts Partner

This message is the personal opinion of the sender and not that necessarily that of Enterpoint Ltd.. Readers should make their own evaluation of the facts. No responsibility for error or inaccuracy is accepted.

the

mode.

Reply to
John Adair

Why not to use latest version (6.1i, SP3)? I remember those blue screens.

Reply to
valentin tihomirov