input signals in ISE simulator

Hi, why in ISE simulator (version 7.1 sp4) I'm only able to change input signal value on falling edges of the clock (both working with falling or rising edges of the clock within my process(clock) statement)? When graphically editing my tbw file I experienced I'm only able to work that way. Thanks

Reply to
Marco

Because the clock falling edge coincides with the "snap-to" setting? Usually, timing entry allows you to lock the edges to specified increments such as 10ns boundaries.

Reply to
John_H