Initializing on-board memory on V2MB100 development board

Hi,

I am new to the world of FPGA. I have started working on my thesis on implementing mpeg-4 codec on fpga's. We have Xilinx Virtex II board from Memec. XC2V1000. Also, included is an optional P160 communications module.

My first task is to get the image frames stored on hard disk into the on-board 32M DDR SDRAM.

Please give me some clues toward this issue.

Thanks, Mayur Joshi

Reply to
Mayur Joshi