[Info]Platform USB.

Just got my new Xilinx platform usb download cable. $149. Works great, even with 6.3.03, very fast. No longer will I need to position my laptop near a desktop to get PS2 power for my parallel download cable! Inside, there's a Cypress EZ-USB CY7C68013 and a Coolrunner XC2C256, with a unfitted 14 way connector probably to download to it! Best, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Does it work with Linux ? And I mean with Linux, not just RHEL3 ....

Thanks, rudi ============================================================= Rudolf Usselmann, ASICS World Services,

Your Partner for IP Cores, Design, Verification and Synthesis

Reply to
Rudolf Usselmann

Rudi, Only in ISE 7.1 I think.(see link below) I use Windows for all my Xilinx stuff; my opinion is that the software has enough 'features' without trying a less used OS. I hope to be able to change that opinion in the not-to-distant future! Cheers, Syms.

Symon