In ISE 6.2i, CoreGen doesn't show any component?

I installed ISE 6.2i without any service pack on PIII 1GHz. It is running slowly. When I use "Project->new source" and "IP core wizard" source type, CoreGen is supposed to show some components. But the window is empty and no any component. Do I need to buy some components for it?

Thanks,

Reply to
Lee