importing a design from maxplus2 to quartus II ver 3

I am trying to importing a design from maxplus2 to quartus, and having trouble for whole day. I imported the .acf file without too much trouble, and compiled it in quartus. Well, I got this weird error saying that LPM_DECODE's PIPELINE value has to be great 0 if clock is used. But PIPELINE parameter value does have a value of 1. So I don't know why it is doing that. So I updated the symbol, and somehow it was fixed. But for some strange reason, the .sof target to a flex10k10a part just won't work. The same design compiled under the maxplus2 works fine. Am I missing anything here.

Thank you very much!

Charles

Reply to
charles

Hi Charles,

Can you try using Quartus II v 4.0? Either way please send me a zip of the Max+Plus II project at snipped-for-privacy@altera.com and we will definitely analyze the problem regarding the PIPELINE parameter.

Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

is

Reply to
Subroto Datta