Import user Core with a Tri-state Port to EDK

Hello,

I'm using Edk 6.3i with service pack 2 and have created a user core, which has a Tri-state Port with import/creat wizard.

I import it to EDK but when I want to make the netlist, I get this error:

"No default binding for component", "Ports are not on the entity"

I have checked the component declaration and instantiation, they match. The declaration match the port declarations of the submodule too.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

SKH

Reply to
SKH

"SKH" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@webx.sUNCHnE...

has a Tri-state Port with import/creat wizard.

entity"

The declaration match the port declarations of the submodule too.

can you post the .MPD and the comp declaration part?

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats