Implementing I2C master

HEllo everybody, I'm interested in the implementation of a master I2C controller on a FPGA. I found some implementation of I2C controller on

the WEB (Opencores for example), but I would like to find something that fits only the master role. I don't need the code but I will

appreciate any document, link to web site that talks about this specific aspect of I2C and that proposes simplified version of FSM that

controls the system. Thanks.

Reply to
Giox

I2C was invented by Philips.

You can download the specification here:

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS