iMPACT:CRC Error bit is NOT 0

Hi everybody,

I am using XSA-3S1000 v1.0 and XStend v3.0. Tools are Xilinx ISE 8.1i and EDK 8.1i. I created a simple project in EDK. Then I downloaded x_download.bit. If I used XSA-3S1000 board standalone, so iMPACT worked well. But when I used both XSA-3S1000 and XStend board, iMPACT always showed an error: "An error appears in the status register; the CRC Error bit is NOT 0." and failed to program.

Anybody please tell me why ? or any suggestion.

Thanks in advance, Toan

Reply to
toanfxt