IDE or ATA controler on a Fpga

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if someone has already build a IDE or ATA controler on a FPGA (any kind Xilinx or Altera) ? The contoler has to been fully compliant at least with the with the ATA 4 normalisation.

If yes what are the conditions to access to the code ?

Thanks

Reply to
David

opencores.net

Never tried it myself though

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

fully compliant? but only ATA-4 ?

thats a lot of work for only 33 MByte/sec ...

this one suppports only PIO Modes ...

a few years ago I've written something to read/write with UDMA/100 but this was far from beeing fully compliant ...

bye, Michael

Reply to
Michael Schöberl

Reply to