ICAP with microblaze

Hi, Does any one used ICAP with Microblaze? I am trying to read some frames using documentation from XAPP662. I modified the ipif core(Xapp661 reference design) given by xilinx to work with OPB. Everything is working fine in simulation, I mean signals to ICAP are going as in the Xapp662 document. while implementaion I am getting just zeros. I used virtex2v1000, with 24MHz clock. can any one give me some suggestions. Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks Arun

Reply to
Arun

I recommend you use the OPB_XHWICAP core that ships with EDK6.2... it's got some good supporting drivers that wil help you get going more quickly than rolling your own.

Regards,

John

Reply to
John Williams