ICAP in Virtex 4

Hello, Has anyone succeeded to do module based, dynamic partial reconfiguration in a Virtex4 Device with the ICAP?

I am trying to load a Partial Bitstream with the OPB_HWICAP peripheral included in EDK 9.1 using the set_Configuration function. I can read out the status and configuration registers through the ICAP but if I try to reconfigure it seems that nothing happens - neither to the configruation and status registers nor to the FPGA logic - . Altough the set_configuration Function returns Success.

Partial Reconfiguration works if I reconfigure the FPGA with Impact externaly.

Could someone give me any hints, i can try to get partial reconfiguration with the ICAP working?

Thanks in advance

Fabian

Reply to
Fabian Schulte