I2C Controller implementation

hi, i found that Julien Lochen is having I2C Controller implementation using vhdl.Plz send me the src code(& test benches if u have) of this. i need urgently..My email id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
pavan kumar

Have you tried open cores, or doing a web search for "I2C" and "FPGA"?

I know that the I2C bus can be bit-banged on a microprocessor, so as long as you can control a pin to be open-drain you should have no problem with an FPGA.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott