I, Wish: I had an Spartan-3e NOW!

as topic says. any device in any package as chip only (can be bga as long as its not bare die) or soldered on board (that can be partially non functional) as long as jtag pins are connected to accessible points.

can somebody help? I can pay as private person (but can not place order).

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

I thought we were finished with you. That didn't last very long did it. After you threw such a retarded fit on here, I would think you would be embarassed to come back on here.

You threw a big temper tantrum like I would expect from a 10 year old girl. Then I see that you came right back on not too much later.

Dork

Antti Lukats wrote:

Reply to
seannstifler69

I'm glad Antti is back. I noticed of late that there looks to be a lot more people asking questions than providing answers. Antti helped out a lot of people with thoughtful answers. I personally would like to say, Welcome Back Antti!

-Newman

Reply to
Newman

Dork, don't play school-mistress. If Antti wants to come back, we should welcome him. He has given us much more help than you and many others ever did. We all have our idiosyncracies, and Antti has more than the average... But we should be glad to have him back. Life was less interesting without him. Peter Alfke, from home.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Peter Alfke