I need help for Xilinx Demo Board (XC40xx-PC84

I got an old version of xilinx demo board, XC40XX-PC84. I can't find a user manual or document to use it with Xilinx software. I'm a student learner and I really need your help. Can anyone send me a link or documentation on this Demo board. My email is: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thank U.

Reply to
EdiBen612

I have the same board with a XC4003 part installed in it. I would be interesed in finding the details of this board and what release of Xilinx's software support this device.

Thanks, Derek Simmons

Reply to
Derek Simmons

--

--Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc.

401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email snipped-for-privacy@andraka.com

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Reply to
Ray Andraka

Especially when the Spartan 3 starter kit is a $100 system. Or if you have a gameboy, the Charmed Labs XPort board is $150 or so.

The old 4000 boards were good for student projects back when I was an undergrad (our class project then was a sample-based MIDI synthesizer in a 4005 on the board), but that was, umm, gosh, nearly a decade ago.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver.  to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain
icsi.berkeley.edu

regards Alan

-- Alan Fitch Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how VHDL * Verilog * SystemC * Perl * Tcl/Tk * Verification * Project Services

Doulos Ltd. Church Hatch, 22 Market Place, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24

1AW, UK Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail: snipped-for-privacy@doulos.com Fax: +44 (0)1425 471573 Web:

The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Doulos Ltd., unless specifically stated.

a user

learner and I

this Demo

Reply to