I can not simulate "pipelined divider v3.0"

Hello,

I can not simulate "pipelined divider v3.0" .My verilog code is below:

`timescale 1ns / 1ps

module divide(dividend,divisor,quot,remd,clk,rfd,ce);

input [7 : 0] dividend; input [7 : 0] divisor; output [7 : 0] quot; output [7 : 0] remd; input clk; output rfd; input ce;

d1 div1(dividend,divisor,quot,remd,clk,rfd,ce);

endmodule

when i synthesize this code xst gives no error but i cant simulate this code. when i try to simulate it, i take 2 errors

ERROR:HDLParsers:3482 - Could not resolve instantiated unit SDIVIDER_V3_0 in Verilog module work/d1 in any library ERROR:Simulator:198 - Failed when handling dependencies for module test3

May someone help me about it please. How can I work it?

Reply to
hikmetkoca

that's because there is no verilog module in the library.

When you coregen, set the project to build a "structural" model--this will generate a verilog model of the divider using Xilinx primitives and you can simulate it just using a verilog simulator.

Terry Brown

Reply to
tbrown