hy I need a code example for spartan 3 series in Xilinx regarding the implementation of a PID alghoritm

Hy I'am a student at a technical unniversity. one of my projects it's to test an PID regulator implemented on a Spartan3 board. Because i'm a newbie in vhdl programing the code that I wrote didn't work. If someone have any ideas or an example of a PID regulator code please send me an email . best regards CLaus

Reply to
socaciu.claudiu

You'll learn more if you solve the problem yourself. Isn't this why you're at university?

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com schrieb:

Very good point. And to add, a PID regulator is no good starting point for a VDHL beginner. Start with the hardware "Hello World", a flashing LED. Go on to some counter and state machine stuff. After a while you might be ready for PID.

Regards Falk

Reply to
Falk Brunner