HWICAP initialization

hi all,

I am trying to use HWICAP to configure certain LUTs , I guess that starting with the examples from XILINX will be a good start, the problem that after many trials and of course nothing working, I noticed that the DONE bit which in the status reg in the HWICAP is low all the time so nothing is working, but before calling the function XHwIcap_Initialize the Done bit is high , I don't know if what I noticed is really a problem as I guess or not, I am using EDK

9.1 and XUP board for XC2VP30 under Linux, I don't may be the problem in Linux or some thing else.

thanks

fatma

Reply to
fmostafa

Could you give a little bit more detail about you system, when it stops working, does it actually complete the initialisation process, I guess you might be using microblaze ....

Reply to
Atukem

hi fatma, i have the same problem with Atukem,and it hanppens when call XHwicap_DeviceRead function,the return value is "Device is busy".So,in fact,the initialisation process is not complete successfully. the value of M0M1M2 should be set only through the switches on the board or both in the gitgen.ut file? Is there anything else shoule be noticed except the value of M0M1M2 and persist?

Reply to
lixia.rem