HOw to use Xilinx Virtex-II Pro to read and write FLASH

Hello£¬All I am just using Xilinx Virtex-II Pro chips, and have some difficulties in using this chips. I want to use this chip to read and write a NAND FLASH(SAMSUNG K9W4G08U1M) in a speed of 100Mbps by using GPIO.but I find it very difficult to find a reference design.And my design was fail to read and write.So I write this E-mail just to ask you if you have experience in doing this kind of project.I also want to know how many Mbps this chips can get in reading and writing FLASH memroy . BTW: If you have the same design,I am greatly appreciate that you can send me your design and your advices. thanks Carter

Reply to
carter