How to use Windpower ICE with Virtex2Pro V2P4 FG456 board from Memec

Hi,

When I use windpower ICE to debug my application on v2p4fg456 ,it asks for some reg and board files.What kind of information do I need to give here.I have instantiated powerpc in the design.Anybody worked on it earlier ?? Appreciate a detailed reply asap.

Regards, Navya

Reply to
Navya