how to use the xilinx 18v04 config fpga?

Hi,I need 18v04 to config fpga(for example virtex),when the 18v04 is on PCB board,it can work correctly.When I use jumpline for the conection,it does't work(i.e can't config the fpga) but can be programmed through JTAG.I need ur suggestion.Thank u.

Reply to
wuyi316904

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com schrieb:

1) Check your wire connections 2) get a good DSO and check signal quality

Antti

Antti