how to use libm.a and libc.a

I want to add libc.a and libm.a into my project and use the the standand C functions such as doing float computing, malloc spaces, to deal with string, and so on.

But there are some problems:

  1. how to add the libs into my projects. 2. how to use the libm.a and libc.a. what fuctions do the two libs provide? what's the grammar to use the libs?

Please help me. Thank you very much!

Reply to
Lina

You don't say what target technology you are using--if Xilinx then Chapter 3: LibXil Standard C Libraries of the EDK OS and Libraries Reference Manual

will help you.

Paul

functions such as doing float computing, malloc spaces, to deal with string, and so on.

what fuctions do the two libs provide? what's the grammar to use the libs?

Reply to
Paul Hartke