how to transfer Xilinx .vhd back to .vhw/.tbw?

Hi,

It's a question about simulation in ISE6.3.

In ISE6 tutorial, it says user can translate a .tbw file into .vhd file and edit it manually. Can anybody tell me how to translate it back, from .vhd to .tbw file, it isn't mentioned in the ISE tutorial?

If there are alternative approaches to do simulation after manual editing .vhd file, I would be appreciated to learn.

-Thx,

Zimmer

Reply to
Julian

Hi,

It's a question about simulating CPLD in ISE6.3 Web Pack.

In ISE6 WebPack tutorial, it says user can translate a .tbw file into .vhd file and edit it manually. Can anybody tell me how to translate it back, from .vhd to .tbw file? This isn't mentioned in the ISE tutorial