how to suppress assertion warnings in gtkwave?

hello,

is there any way to suppress assertion warnings from std.numeric in gtkwave simulator?

thank you

Reply to
the clever Bit

I read the command line options in the manual and it doesn't seem like it is possible to suppress messages.

Reply to
the clever Bit

Have you tried running the build process without gtkwave included?

Reply to
Jan Coombs

good catch. The warning messages appear on simulation with GHDL not gtkwave. I silenced it with --ieee-asserts=disable-at-0.

Reply to
the clever Bit